Contact us for more information.
"Thanks for all the terrific work you and your team are doing with us! I love working with enthusiastic and competent people!" --TL
Proven, Stable Tools and Techniques
Your website project is a business project first, and a software project second. Your website looking pretty is simply the means to an end.
Our team has been making websites for businesses since the mid-1990s. Although we use power tools for high productivity, we deeply understand the technology behind websites.
If you're focused on the technical aspects:
All of the above are ways to add business value. If we haven't made your business more successful, none of the above matters.
- We can hand-code and clean up Hypertext Mark-Up Language (HTML).
- We understand and use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- We use Adobe Dreamweaver as a productivity tool.
- We are very experienced with server-side tools.
- We have used content management tools -- and have also created our own.
- We have used traffic reporting tools -- and have also created our own.
- We have used product and inventory management tools -- and have also created our own.
- We have used online information-gathering tools -- and have also created our own.
- We understand integrating with social media such as blogs.
- We understand domain name issues.
- We understand the issues that affect Web page loading speed.
- If you need custom integration of your Web page to a database:
- We have been using Adobe ColdFusion since the mid-1990s and have created highly sophisticated solutions therein.
- We have been using PHP since the early 2000s and have created highly sophisticated solutions therein.
- We have used Flash since the early 2000s and have created highly sophisticated Flash-based functionality.
We understand that some clients and some vendors prefer to approach a website project like an interior decorating project. We wish them well, but that's the approximate opposite of our approach.
Although we are pleasant and personable, we are brutally methodical.